| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tambacounda in October is very hot at 28.6 °C (83.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.9 °C (94.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Tambacounda October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tambacounda, Senegal
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tambacounda:
- Podor, Senegal - 347.2 kms (215.7 miles) NNW
- Saint-Louis, Senegal - 391 kms (243 miles) NW
- Linguere, Senegal - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) NW
- Dakar, Senegal - 425.3 kms (264.3 miles) WNW
- Diourbel, Senegal - 291.8 kms (181.3 miles) WNW
- Kaolack, Senegal - 261 kms (162.2 miles) W
- Banjul, Gambia - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) W
- Kolda, Senegal - 171.1 kms (106.3 miles) SW
- Ziguinchor, Senegal - 311.5 kms (193.6 miles) WSW
- Bissau, Guinea-Bissau - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SW
- Boke, Guinea - 338.7 kms (210.5 miles) SSW